Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bomb Voyages


I've decided very impulsively yesterday that I'll be making two separate trips to Quebec this week. Montréal tomorrow night, where I may see the Brian Jonestown Massacre perform at La Tulipe. And on Monday, I'm driving with a friend to Sherbrooke, QC (4 hours one way) to watch Arcade Fire's first performance in three years at Theater Grenada. The group are performing two last-minute-scheduled shows in Sherbrooke June 7 and 8 before a short European festival circuit. They won't be performing again in North America until July. If you haven't heard the new single, title track of the forthcoming August-release The Suburbs, it's posted on their myspace.

So hopefully I'll have some tasty words to say about those performances next week.

Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment